I hope that your December is full of unicorns and Rainbows, no matter how you choose to spend it! And whether you have one or one-hundred holiday parties to attend. My number is 3, I have 3 parties + 2 family gatherings = DONE and DUSTED for the holidays.
Today we are talking about over-eating at holiday parties?!? Bye-Felcia!
Who the heck is Felicia?…. Exactly, Buh-bye!
Well maybe not “buh-bye” but at least, “I see you for what you are and know how to deal with you.” The latter just doesn’t have the same ring to it.
It's one of the biggest challenges my clients face and are struggling with... navigating holiday parties. They don't want people to think weirdly of them or to be offended, or they can't stop themselves from indulging so they give up until 2018.
In this episode I cover:
- Myths about things to do before a holiday party or event to prevent over-eating
- A few real-life scenarios and how to deal
- Mindful Eating, what it means and how you can get on board right now.
- Tips for setting up your own holiday party to avoid self-sabotage
- 5 major things you can do to survive the season
This episodes freebie is the 21 Day Yoga Challenge:
Need more in-depth help?
If you need one-on-one help, please click here to select an appointment option.