Welcome back! After a brief holiday sabbatical, we are back with Season 2 of Wholebeing RN Radio! Today we are talking about our lymphatic system, what troubles can be associated with it and what we can do about it.
Our lymphatic system is a complex system of vessels that support our immune system and balance the fluids in our body. When it is damaged, disrupted, or overworked, we can suffer from a whole host of symptoms:
- Swelling in your fingers/rings fitting more tightly
- Brain fog
- Digestive issues
- Sinus infections
- Skin problems/dry and or itchy skin
- Enlarged lymph nodes
- Chronic fatigue
- Feeling sore or stiff when you wake up in the morning
- Unexplained injuries
- Excess weight
- Cold hands and feet
- Worsened allergies
- Food sensitivities
- Increased colds and flu
Just to name, well, a few!
In this episode I cover:
- What is the lymphatic system
- How does the lymphatic system work
- What can damage it
- How can we help to detox our system
- How can we keep the lymphatic system healthy
Links mentioned for you:
This episodes freebie is the 21 Day Yoga Challenge:
Need more in-depth help?
If you need one-on-one help, please click here to select an appointment option.