Show Notes on Inflammation:
Thank you for listening to Wholebeing RN Radio! Today we are talking about inflammation. Man, this stuff usually gets a pretty bad rep. Really, rightfully so.
Inflammation is the underlying root cause of everything from acne to arthritis, and c to cancer. On the flip side, it's also responsible for healing our bodies after injury, illness, and even surgery.
You might have seen this drill, maybe even experienced it... you work out, reduce your calories, maybe even see a little improvement...but overall you don't shed much weight or almost nothing around the midsection.
Maybe...you sleep all of the recommended hours at night, but you still can't get rid of the fatigue and brain fog during the day.
Or maybe its that you feel all around pretty darn good until spring hits and those allergies start to kick in, then you are a blubbering and snotty mess.
Chances are, you are suffering from some sort of low-grade chronic inflammatory issue. But don't worry, we are going to fix it fast with today's episode.
In this episode, we are talking about these Inflammation key points:
- 5 foods you are eating right now that are causing inflammation in your body
- How to tell if you have low-grade chronic inflammation
- How to mitigate a stressor that is not food
- Which crystals and how you can use them to reduce inflammation + pain
- Next steps, once you have your I.F. vibes going
Links mentioned in the Inflammation episdoe:
- Free Wellness Tribe (if you are in the Wellness Tribe you get free access to the upcoming Kombucha Class!)
- Earthing Mat
- Lab Results Review
This episodes freebie is Meditation Made Simple:
Need more in-depth help?
If you need one-on-one help, please click here to select an appointment option.