IBS: Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Today we are talking about IBS or Irritable Bowel Syndrome. It can also go by other names - but IBS is the most common term for it. It is such a common diagnosis and a real problem for people - keeping them from even leaving the house - but yet IBS is a BS diagnosis.
Tune into this short episode to learn:
- Why IBS is a BS diagnosis
- What tests do you need to determine your IBS root cause
- Home test for a root cause of IBS
- Foods to avoid for IBS
- Foods to enjoy to heal from IBS
This is also a good time to let you know, that if you are looking DIY your healing journey with lots of support, community, and a practitioner-led component then make sure you check out the Root Cause Revolution Membership - it is my monthly membership program and we have an incredible community there. And this membership is jam-packed! I’ve had so many people tell me it has made more difference for them than the thousands they have spent with coaches, courses, and functional med docs.
RESOURCES AND LINKS MENTIONED Episode 173:
- Free DIY Stomach Acid Test
- Root Cause Revolution Membership DIY
- Free Download the Root Cause Revolution Kickstart
- Priority Mini-Case Review
- 1:1 Client Information
Say HI and join the conversation on social: