Tasty Tuesday Recipe
Peppered Garlic Radish Chips
March is a great time to eat your radishes! This crispy recipe has just the right crunch for your snacking preferences.
This is another super healing, immune systems replenishing, parasite killing, incredible heart food wrapped up in a savory dish! This time it’s more snack than a side dish.
The entire radish is great for you – but today we are focusing on the root part (the red or colored part). The root of the radish has many physical and energetic health benefits. Just to name a few:
- Radishes help to release parasites (hello pair this with the full moon – magic!!)
- Radishes are very heart protective.
- Radishes help to strengthen the immune system.
- Radishes help to balance the root chakra and the solar plexus chakra – particularly bringing back to optimal function.
This recipe also has a healthy serving of garlic in it too. Garlic is the original “food is medicine.” It helps to restore energy and encourage rest, and it is perfect for any stray viral or bacterial issues hanging out in our system.
Here’s how to make this quick dish:
3 bunches of radishes (greens removed)
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tbsp Olive Oil
Salt to taste
Freshly cracked black pepper
- Rinse radishes, slice top and bottom off (save the greens for salads!) and slice thin with a mandolin slicer
- Mix olive oil + garlic and toss with radishes
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper, spread mixture on baking sheet
- Bake at 400 for 20min – for a chip like crisp – go 25-30 min but check often
Let cool for 20 min before noshing!
If you try this recipe and love it as much as I do – let me know! Feel free to tag me on social media or shoot me an email at email@example.com.
I’m rooting for you!