By popular demand…
We LOVE this recipe for a sweet treat or even better for breakfast!
- 1 cup gluten free flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp aluminum free baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- pinch of pink Himalayan salt
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar (or unrefined cane sugar)
- 1 tsp vanilla (alcohol free)
- 1/2 cup plant milk (I like Bolthouse Pea Milk or Oatley GF Oat Milk)
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp organic maple syrup
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl and then add the wet
- Put in cupcake holders or silicone donut pan
- Bake for 10-13 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean
Enjoy! Make sure when you make these to share and tag me @audrey_Christie on Instagram.
Other Resources for you:
Complimentary Case Review: https://audreychristie.com/work-with-audrey
Join the Wellness Circle: https://facebook.com/groups/AudreyChristie