A 5-Day Nourishing Whole Foods Detox to Help You Feel Better,
Have More Energy, and Look Refreshed
(Without Up Giving Real Food!)
Runs May 13th - May 17th
Spring is here and Summer is coming, which means it’s time for us to lighten up or toxic load and clean out. You already know about spring-cleaning your home, but what about spring-cleaning your body?
With the 5-Day Detox for Beginners you will:
• Totally re-set your eating habits so you can get back on track with your health goals
• Curb your sugar and carb cravings, and stop eating the junk that keeps sneaking back into your diet
• Enjoy a whole-foods based cleanse with lots of support and yummy recipes – there’s no fasting or eating only cabbage soup here, or silly shakes full of more toxic ingredients
• Learn how to really feed your body so you have radiant health and energy, rather than relying on caffeine and energy drinks to get you through the day
Are you experiencing any of the following?
Feeling super bloated and uncomfortable around your belly
Experience sugar or salt cravings on a regular basis
Have skin blemishes and breakouts
Can’t think straight or feel like you have brain fog
Get the late afternoon energy slump
Wake up still feeling tired
Feel like you’ve lost your glow
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, or if you’re ready to for things to be different this spring, it’s time to try a gentle but effective nourishing detox! Join me from May 13th-17th so you can re-set your eating habits, focus on eating healthy whole foods, and learn how to feed your body what it really wants.
This program is perfect for you if you’ve never detoxed before, and it’s especially right if you’re nervous about what might happen to you during a detox.
Regular price $97 (Registration ends tomorrow!)
The 5-Day Detox for Beginners really works because:
- Many, many clients have done this detox and have benefitted from this nourishing yet highly effective detox protocol
- You’ll be eating a whole-foods based diet with legumes, vegetables, whole grains, and some lean proteins
- You’ll get a TON of support from me during the group detox via our members-only support forum (from – November 5th - November 9th)
- I’ve created an awesome book of recipes that includes easy to prepare recipes your whole family will eat (seriously! They’ve passed the 8 & 11 -year-old picky eater test)
- You’ll have optional supplements (that you can grab on Amazon) you can add to the program to make your detox even deeper
- I’m committed to your success. If you need help at any time during your detox program, I’ll be there to support you, answer your questions, and tweak your program so it works for you
Now here’s the big question. Why detox in the first place?
I’m so glad you asked. I used to think detoxes were only for health nuts and celebrities (think Gwyneth Paltrow and Jennifer Aniston). Then, I started learning more about nutrition, about our bodies’ physiology and about the environmental toxins we’re exposed to on a daily basis. It’s really intense! Did you know that scientists have determined that most people are carrying 700 contaminants in their bodies? These chemicals have been linked to all kinds of damage including cancer, high blood pressure, memory problems, immune dysfunction, attention deficit disorder, and more.
Yes, our bodies do work to detox on a daily basis, and they do this through four primary organs: the lungs, the kidneys, the skin, and the liver. The challenge comes when our bodies get exposed to more toxins than they can process out, which is happening to all of us every day. The truth of the matter is that toxic chemicals in our food, our air, our water and in materials all around us can quickly overload our systems.
When our bodies get overexposed to toxins, our liver does the best job it can to protect us, and it does this by wrapping those toxins in mucous and storing them in fat cells. EEEW! The problem with that is when we have a toxin stored in our fat, we can’t put that fat to use as fuel until we release and process that toxin! The trouble with many detoxes is that they are too harsh, and harsh detoxes can actually drive the toxins deeper into your body.
The reality is that no matter how much you exercise, eat right, and manage your stress, you won’t be able to feel better until you partake in a detox specially designed to be nourishing and get rid of those toxins for good.
You’ll get everything you need
for just $97
registration ends tomorrow!
Yeah, but...will this really work for me?
I know there are a lot of detoxes out there promising to be a miracle cure, but the 5-Day Detox for Beginners is different because it focuses on introducing lots of healthy, nutrient dense foods into your diet rather than restricting you to a few foods and drinks. Many people have already gone through one of my 5-Day Nourishing Detoxes and have had incredible results.
The 5-Day Detox for Beginners is perfect for you if:
- You’ve never detoxed before
- You’ve detoxed before, but you’ve found that hardcore raw, vegan and juice cleanses don’t really work for you or are too tough to stick to
- You’re really busy and don’t have time for a longer detox program
- You want a gentle but effective detox
- You’re looking for a whole foods detox program
- You want to clean out your system before the holidays hit
- You ready to hit the reset button on your eating habits
Here's what participants had to say:
This is the first detox I've done that really didn't feel restrictive! I used the experience to try new recipes, and now I'm using the ones I liked regularly! My favorites were the banana oatmeal and the simple minestrone soup. Who knew clean food could taste this good! Laurie V. Chicago, IL
I love the fact that it is only FIVE days! That, along with the simple recipes and prep tips made this the first detox I have actually completed. On day 5 I felt better than ever with tons of energy and mental clarity. I was also happy to see that I lost 4lbs and my belly is flatter and recovered from the holidays! J.D. Livermore, CA
I had never done a detox quite like this one. I found that by Wednesday my sleep improved, and that's a considerable development for me. From an average of 3 or 3.5 to 5 and 6-7 hours. Incredible! I cannot say enough how beneficial solid sleep has been for me! The food is great too, and I have added some new staples into my diet. The Chopped Detox Salad was a huge hit! Thank you so much. Renee L.
What you’ll get with the 5-Day Detox for Beginners:
- Dozens of recipes that are specially crafted to support your body’s natural detox processes
- Two live training calls taught by me on everything you need to know to detox AND on how to transition out of the detox
- A daily protocol with step-by-step instructions on what to do and when to do it
- Direct support from me via the online virtual support forum the week of May 13-17th
Bonuses I’m giving away:
- Bonus #1 A shopping list template that will make hitting the grocery store a breeze (valued at $57)
- Bonus #2 A smoothie recipe guide so you can scrap those toxic protein powders and enjoy the convenience of nourishing smoothies
- Bonus #3 A “Deepen Your Detox” handbook so you can boost your detox experience
- Bonus #4 A 20-minute strategy session with me to determine your next steps once you’re done with the detox
You’ll get everything you need
for just $97
Money back guarantee: I believe my 5-Day Nourishing Detox for Beginners will help you feel and look better. If you follow the protocols and you find that doesn’t happen for you, just send an email to wholebeingRN@gmail.com within two weeks of signing up and I’ll refund your money within 72 business hours, no questions asked. There’s absolutely no risk – if it doesn’t work, I’ll give you your money back.
Have questions? Great. I’d love to help you figure out if this is the right program for you. Send me an email at wholebeingRN@gmail.com and I’ll get back to you ASAP.
Lots of love and healing,
You’ll get everything you need
for just $97
registration closes Friday, May 10th at midnight central time.
Medical Disclaimer: This information is being provided to you for educational and informational purposes only. It is being provided to educate you about how to take care of your body and as a self-help tool for your own use so that you can reach your own health goals. It is not intended to treat or cure any specific illness and is not to replace the guidance provided by your own medical practitioner. This information is to be used at your own risk based on your own judgment. If you suspect you have a medical problem, we urge you to take appropriate action by seeking medical attention.