What does it mean to be a Young Living Member?
Young Living is a little different than some other companies out there. You can think of it kind of like Costco or maybe a Sams Club in some regards. You can’t just buy the products from someone, or head to their store and buy things. With Young Living, you have to sign up for an account first under a distributor and buy directly from Young Living.
There are two ways to purchase. You can purchase as a retail customer or as a member.
Retail Customer – As a retail customer, you pay sticker price, or retail for all of your Young Living products. You simply order your products when you need them and that its it. No obligation, no yearly fees, no strings attached, ever.
Member (Recommended Option) – As a Member, you receive member pricing (24% off retail) and you only have to spend about $50 per year in oils to keep your account active. You also have the option to “do the business” (this is also not required, but is an amazing opportunity to change the lives of people around you). Same thing here, there is never any obligation, no yearly fees, and no strings attached, eva.
Let’s recap here, as a member you:
- Save a minimum of 24% off of retail prices
- Never have any obligation to order, $50/50PV per year will keep your account active
- Can earn free product by signing up for Essential Rewards (not required, but why wouldn’t you?!)
- Get access to the WholeBeing Academy Package
- Can “build the business” but again, not required
How do you get started off on the right foot?
The best choice is to become a member by purchasing a Premium Starter Kit and use the oils, learn all you can, apply them to your people and your place to radically reduce + eliminate the toxins in your life. I totally get it, $165 may be a lotta money, and I never recommend going into debt for this, so set aside some spare change for the next few weeks because it CAN be done. The Premium Starter Kit is about 50% off retail, its a SWEET deal. You’re paying about $7 per oil and getting a high quality, treat the whole house at once diffuser with the deal.
What the heck is Essential Rewards?
The quick and dirty answer is, yes, join Essential Rewards. At least to try it out for a month or two. Essential Rewards doesn’t cost you anything, and you get points with each order that you can redeem for free products…so, you basically save more money.
Here’s the down and dirty on how it works:
- Totally free to sign up and free to cancel any time
- You can change your ship date and order date every single month, as many times as you need, so you aren’t locked into things you don’t want or need
- Every time your Essential Rewards order processes, you earn back an increasing % back in ER points that you use to get FREE STUFF (I love FREE stuff!)
- Months 1-3, you earn 10% back
- Months 4-24, you earn 20% back
- Months 25+ you earn 25% back
- You’ll get gifts at month 3,6,9,12 months of continuous enrollment (plus YL sends gifts all the time! I just got a lipstick in my last order!)
- To stay enrolled, you need to place a 50PV order each month, so easy if you are using YL for all of your household stuffs!
You can literally change your order 75 times in a month, right up until the day it processes AND change the day it processes repeatedly, LOL. When you sign up you will get a whole host of education right at your fingertips and once you have these products in your hands you won’t want to stop using them. The business aspect is always optional and regardless of the aspect you choose selling is never required.