Generally I post these only on social media, but I thought I would share here.
As with most things, I know that losing weight doesn’t have to cost a fortune. (Although some would have you believe it.) That you don’t have to buy pills, wraps, shakes, killer cardio programs, expensive gym memberships, mlm products, crazy home equipment, etc. to be successful.
Here is one of my before and after pics from recent:
Notice even the difference although the before picture is a hella crazy arm extended shot from up high, trying to tame that round face somehow? I have to say I have gained much more than a slimmer figure during this transformation. Complete changes inside and out.
The number one question I get asked? How did I do it? How did I lose over 45 lbs in a little over 3 months? (And still losing by the way!)
Well, its not exactly cookie cutter, but here are my 8 basic principles:
- Eat only when you are hungry. (around a 7 on a 0-10 scale)
- Stop when you are no longer hungry (not when you are full)
- Don’t worry about the time of day you are hungry. Seriously. Get over “Breakfast is at 7, lunch is at 12, dinner is at 7” it does. not. matter.
- Don’t expect perfection. You can’t fail.
- Move, play, walk, yoga, meditate. (aim for 30 min)
- Use the 3 bite rule for things you can’t pass up.
- When your hungry reach for Protein first choice! Then veggies! Then fruit!
- Avoid artificial sweeteners and packaged foods when possible.
Easy, small changes you can make one at a time or all at once. They are simple, and lasting changes.
Need deeper help? Comment below I’m happy to answer the questions for you.
Too shy? Fill out this form here: https://goo.gl/forms/TI2SmuTW0WpL5NYR2 and I will contact you directly.