From time-to-time I receive questions from readers that are easy to sort out. Here is one of the latest.
Reader Question: I need your input…I have arthritis in my knees, any oil to help??? They are killing me.
There are lots of things to do for arthritis. Keeping in mind, for all of you that are currently un-affected by arthritis, the BEST option is prevention. These tips work for both.
- Eat whole food nutrition. Nutrition is number 1 on almost every “how do I fix _______” list. Eating whole foods, instead of packaged foods is the number 1 way to love your body! Specifically avoid sugar, refined carbs, packaged foods, grains and dairy.
- Essential oils. Mix 30 drops Frankincense + 30 drops Wintergreen + 10 drops Lemongrass in olive oil in a 5cc roll-on bottle. Apply to knees as needed.
- Vitamins and minerals. Omega 3s, and vitamin D daily (just for good health). Glucosamine for the joint itself. Add Turmeric and Astaxanthin for inflammation.
- Crystals. Fluorite for painful and inflamed joints. Azurite to prevent bone degeneration. Malachite for pain.
- Movement. Stop sitting! Get up and mooooove! Even if your knees hurt there is something that you can do. There are many new
- Energy work. Reiki can really help to alleviate the pain and swelling and is a treatment that can be learned and performed on yourself. Also many times arthritis pain and symptoms come from falling out of trust with the universe. Explore this deeper for relief.
Would you like to submit a reader question? Comment below or send your question to firstname.lastname@example.org.